Required SkillsAnalytical Bank Reconciliation Cash Floats Communication Coordination Financial Statements Invoicing Reconciliation Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Directors and Chief Financial Officer;
- Daily cash and bank reconciliations;
- Inputting of invoices;
- Preparation of cash flow reports;
- Inputting of stocks purchased;
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ statements;
- Payments to local and foreign suppliers, payments to hire purchase creditors and other payments;
- Exchange of payments and set-offs;
- Preparation of various computations to assist in the preparation of the management accounts and other financial reports;
- Contribute towards talent development of other team members in the finance team, willing to take on a hands-on approach and assist them as and when required, hence promoting teamwork across the Group;
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors and chief financial officer.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Possess an accounting qualification/diploma in accounting.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- Good communication and coordination skills;
- Deadline and results-oriented;
- Have a questioning mind and possess good analytical skills;
- Interpersonal skills and able to work well with others;·
- Ability to define and resolve issues.