Accounts Clerk (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsBank Reconciliation English Maltese Microsoft Office Oral Communication Organizational Payments
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the posting of invoices (both payables and receivables section);
- Able to reconcile any supplier’s account when needed;
- Able to reach the agreed targets in the time frames requested;
- Deal with any internal queries within the finance department;
- Handle bank reconciliations;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customers' and suppliers' trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the head of the department or any person designated.
- A minimum of 1 year experience of an accounting background.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Be organised and able to reach targets;
- Ability to take initiative and act on what is required;
- Able to work in a group and liaise with other departments.