Accounts Clerk (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAccount Management Administration Communication English Filing Maltese Organisational Record Keeping TAX Tax Returns VAT
Our client is a boutique client accounting firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Post invoices;
- Prepare and submit VAT returns;
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the team;
- Provide assistance and support to the team;
- Input data, filing and managing emails and calls;
- Responsible for basic Office Administration and greeting clients;
- Other duties, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Hold an A’ Level of education in accounting;
- Be Microsoft proficient especially with Excel;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Previous experience within the industry would be considered as asset but is not a requirement.
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks;
- Being well-organised;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize.