Required SkillsAAT Attention to Detail Bank Reconciliation Communication Invoicing Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for invoices posting;
- In charge, of bank reconciliations, cashiering, and genera Ledger posting;
- Maintaining accounting documents and records up to date;
- Mentor, assist, delegating work to junior accountants and reviewing it;
- Performing any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the finance department.
- Holding an A-level in Accounts or AAT Diploma from MCAST or early stages in ACCA;
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role, within the hospitality industry will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English, Maltese will be a plus;
- Can-do approach and willing to learn and grow;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good time management;
- Flexible and able to meet strict deadlines.