Required SkillsEnglish GAPSME Interpersonal Microsoft Office QuickBooks Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Accounting Supervisor;
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients;
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests;
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements;
- Preparation of management accounts and liaising with auditors;
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters;
- Assisting in the technical development of the junior accountants;
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- Having successfully completed at least half of the ACCA certification, or equivalent;
- At least 1 year experience in a client accounting role;
- Experience in payroll and QuickBooks will be considered an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards;
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and ready to learn company-specific software;
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames;
- A flexible approach to work.