Required SkillsBank Reconciliation English Invoicing Microsoft Office Reconciliation Reporting Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international online sports betting.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts;
- Postings in Sales, Purchasing and Nominal ledgers;
- Manages Online electronic banking;
- Month-end and year-end reconciliation;
- Producing monthly reports;
- Identify and implement processes to improve internal processes;
- Reconciliation of petty cash on a monthly basis;
- Responsible to submit Vat returns;
- Responsible to manage company checkbook;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Reconcile the intercompany statements;
- Dealing with audit queries;
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements;
- Monthly Gaming Tax reports for Germany;
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register and liaise with other respective departments for traceability of assets within the Malta office;
- Reconciliation with multiple Payment Providers;
- Maintain weekly online players liability;
- Reconciliation and postings of loan agreements;
- Manage and maintain the intercompany invoicing process and reconciliation;
- Managing local audit process in other legal entities;
- Manage Account Administrator in other legal entity;
- Assisting CFO in Board and Group Admin related issues.
- Holding a university degree in accounting or ACCA qualified;
- At least 4 years' of experience in financial or gaming business;
- Previous experience and understanding of the Gaming industry would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (B2-C1 level);
- Proficient use of MS Excel;
- Highly motivated, accurate, responsible, and proactive;
- Ability to work within a team, flexible, organized, and outgoing;
- Be able to work under pressure and flexible hours including weekends and public holidays if required.