Accounts Executive (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsBank Reconciliation English Invoicing Organisational and Time Management Payments Self-motivation VAT
Our client is a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle daily cash and bank reconciliations;
- Handle the preparation of cash flow reports;
- Prepare various computations to assist in the preparation of the management accounts and other financial reports;
- Carry out reconciliation of suppliers’ statements;
- Handle payments to local and foreign suppliers, payments to hire purchase creditors and other payments;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for smaller entities within the Group and liaise with the auditors;
- Handle the inputting of any invoices;
- Complete quarterly VAT returns in a timely manner;
- Carry out any other general duties that may be required by the directors and chief financial officer.
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Have a qualification in Accounting;
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in a relevant position.
- Great organisational skills;
- Good time management skills.