Required SkillsBank Reconciliation Calling Clients Client Networking Client Relations English Invoicing Microsoft Office Suite Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in distributing products to the African Market.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting the company’s Financial Controller and Finance Managers in their duties as part of a team of officers;
- Performing general accounting duties, such as dealing with client invoicing, checking, processing and posting of sales/purchases invoices, suppliers’ payments and reconciliations, posting of bank transactions, bank reconciliations and processing of commissions to agents and clients;
- Collecting cash sales (cash and cheques), preparing the necessary deposits and processing same through the accounting system;
- Issuing monthly or weekly reports;
- Performing general office and administrative support functions including maintaining records.
- An A-Level standard of education or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Good verbal and written skills in English;
- In possession of at least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ready to start work immediately.