Acquisition Design Coordinator
We are seeking a passionate and collaborative Acquisition Design Coordinator to work closely with the acquisition and marketing teams to coordinate the production of creative assets with internal and external designers to drive successful digital campaigns! So, lets break it down a little..
What will your responsibilities be?
- Be the main go-to person when Brand Managers or Acquisition Teams want to create a new asset
- Create briefs and Jira tickets for new design requests on behalf of your stakeholders
- Coordinate with external designers to create new banners & videos
- Ensure the quality of the requested design using mock-ups
- Produce new A/B tests to improve performance and analyze the performance of the creatives whilst determining top performing styles. Additionally adapting creatives efficiently when needed using Bannerflow
- Coordinate the production process carefully and make sure we’re staying within our deals
- Create a new and easy design workflow
- Report on performance
- Process invoices
- Train and educate your stakeholders to give information in the desired format
- Be Innovate! Feel free to come up with new ideas!
We’re looking for someone with :
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in awhile, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Applications might take a week or two to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.