Required SkillsAccuracy Answering Telephones Attention to Detail Clerical Client Relations Communication Computer English Microsoft Office Suite Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading law firm in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle e-mails and phone calls in a professional manner;
- Perform word-processing tasks and work with spreadsheets;
- Handle filing, archiving, scanning and photocopying;
- Perform general secretarial and office duties;
- Occasionally perform reception duties as required.
- Must have a good level of education;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Maltese speakers will be given preference;
- Be familiar with the Microsoft Office applications
- Have a smart appearance;
- Be reliable, trustworthy and responsible;
- Have good organisational and communication skills;
- Be flexible in terms of tasks to be carried out;
- Possesses a clean police conduct certificate;
- Be able to work in a team as well as on your own initiative.