Required SkillsCompliance CRM Documentation Due Diligence KYC Microsoft Office Organisational Scheduling Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading boutique law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor mailboxes and forward the request promptly to the relevant advisor, whilst creating the appropriate contact/s and opportunity on the system;
- Provide comprehensive administrative assistance to the Advisory department including taking calls, writing minutes, and scheduling meetings;
- Assist the team with the preparation of quotations and engagement letters as required;
- Update the company CRM system with all the records relating to incoming requests, updating interactions and closing opportunities as won or otherwise;
- Assist the team with the preparation of Collaboration Agreements as required;
- Conduct initial Due Diligence checks on prospective clients and collaborators as requested;
- Record/update all due diligence findings in the respective folders/systems as required;
- Highlight challenging cases to the Senior Advisors/Compliance Team as needed;
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards, and contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Update and maintain department’s filing system both electronic and actual original documentation;
- Any other task as required by the unit.
- Have excellent written and spoken English;
- Be Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Willing to learn quick and grow within the firm;
- Be mature and independent;
- Ability to work as part of a team.