ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta office + Hybrid set-up environment
At ComeOn we pride ourselves in being the best affiliate program in the world of gaming. We are looking for a talented affiliate manager to join our highly motivated and successful team. Reporting into the team leader for the Emerging Markets, you will be a key component in helping to drive new customers to our platform. You will work closely with all digital and creative teams in helping us continue to be number 1
- Building and developing relationships with assigned affiliate partners across our markets.
- Actively searching for – and acquiring of – new Affiliate partners
- Setting up/requesting reward plans with OM team and making sure tracking etc. works correctly
- Work closely with all assigned affiliate partners to ensure they have everything they need to push the brands to the max.
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimize deals/campaigns
- Monitor affiliate performance on a daily basis to make sure development is steady and positive. Any irregularities should be followed up with the affiliate partner
- Alignment with internal stakeholders such as Country/Marketing/Brand Managers, BI, Compliance, etc.
- Ensuring a positive ROI
- Report on results, performance, and challenges on a regular (weekly/monthly) base.
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date; campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, links.
- Following any legal changes/ requirements and making sure all Affiliate partners are compliant
- Building and developing all brands within the company
- Growing relationships with our existing affiliates and partners to achieve new business targets.
- Driving the acquisition of new affiliates and partners across a varied portfolio
- Creating and nurturing key sports and casino affiliate relationships both with existing and new partners to generate growth.
- Owning and delivering the overall affiliate strategy and incentive/rewards program ensuring the program continues to evolve and remain competitive.
- Setting up, running, monitoring and optimizing agreements, as well as analyzing ROI benchmarks and suggesting improvements to existing campaigns to help grow acquisition efforts.
- Evaluating to potentially extend the affiliate channel to include influencers and/or online streamers.
- Monitoring player activity/affiliate activity for any suspicious behavior.
- Analyzing campaign results using multiple sources of data and optimizing campaigns.
- Experience in Affiliate marketing 2+ years;
- Excellent communication skills, high level of responsibility and self-organization.
- Ability to solve arising difficulties promptly;
- Knowledge of main sources and specifics of different types of traffic;
- Willingness to be in touch with partners when required
- Experience in working with affiliate systems
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!