Affiliate Manager - German Speaking
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: London office + Hybrid set-up environment
As an Affiliate manager, you are responsible for assisting with the growth, retention and reactivation of our affiliates, and the growth of the traffic to our brands, not only the German ones.
You will work closely with the Affiliate Managers in providing support for all affiliates currently active within the ComeOn Connect Affiliates program.
You will communicate regularly with affiliates, via Skype, email and phone to optimise traffic to our portfolio of brands whilst ensuring that our profit margins are always at their optimum level. You will also be responsible for the reporting and analysing of data from this affiliation market.
- Sourcing, evaluating, recruiting, and approving new affiliate partners (Market focused)
- Monitoring affiliate practices and ensuring compliance
- Dealing with negotiation and driving new traffic to ComeOn group
- Reactivating and Retention of existing affiliates –implementation initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Performing ongoing analysis of affiliates, based on affiliate performance and potential to ensure ongoing positive ROI
- Answering Affiliate queries and providing consistent support and optimization assistance.
- Providing copy for external mailers, banners, and text keys where possible
- Helping execute and participate in industry shows and events
- Carrying out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis
- Creating and developing top-line affiliation reports for the /Affiliate team leader/ Head of Affiliates., Country Managers, Brand Managers and Affiliate Managers to ensure that we are fully aware of all KPIs and our budget vs spend.
- Creating and delivering weekly reports to 3rd Parties -affiliate networks etc
- Creating and delivering ad-hoc reports to business owners /Affiliate team leaders/ Head of Affiliates.
- Working closely, via email/calls and one-to-one, with Brand Managers / Country Managers to ensure that key objectives per brand and per market are being achieved.
- Liaising with content / CRM teams to ensure that all new player promotions are communicated to the affiliates in a timely manner.
- Working with the Design team to ensure that we are providing the very best (on-brand) marketing collateral.
- Regularly communicating with our affiliate partners to ensure that ComeOn Connect remains top of mind. Communication via Skype, phone and emails and conferences.
- Email Communication with external payments to ensure that all affiliates are paid in a timely manner
- Fluent in English and German
- Understanding of the iGaming industry
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Basic HTML experience desirable
- Excellent written communication skills with a flair for the creative
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Metrics-driven with exceptional analytical skills
- Motivated team player
- Self-starter, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Optimist and loves a challenge
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Gym Allowance
- 33 days holidays, including bank holidays.
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!