Affiliates Team Leader (Nordics)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta office + Hybrid set-up environment
Our fantastic award winning Affiliate team is now looking for you to join as our Senior Affiliate Manager where you will be responsible for affiliate acquisition, reactivation and network management within the Nordic region (amongst others). What’s more, you will also be involved in the analysis and monitoring of results and providing stakeholders with regular reports, above all ensuring growth opportunities are always developed with affiliates to positively impact the bottom line.
You will communicate regularly with affiliates, via Skype, email and phone to optimize all affiliate traffic to our portfolio of brands whilst ensuring that our profit margins are always at their optimum level. You will also be responsible for the reporting and analysing of data from this affiliation market.
You don’t take the first deal put forward to you at a table, but have strong negotiation and analytical skills to get a good deal for both the affiliate and the company. Data is what you use to make these calculations and offer these deals which helps you to make informed decisions with whom you’d like to work with!
Since you now have a good understanding of the gaming business P&L, effects of bonus mechanics, free spins, average revenues per user etc. are common terminologies which make sense to you when discussing ideas with your colleagues. This drives you to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
You have a knack for acquiring affiliate marketing partners, identify and support top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners. Creating promotions and communications to affiliate partners comes as second nature to you on all media and forums, as well as being an active part of the team to attend industry shows and events.
- Managing a team focus on the Nordic region and Denmark
- Taking responsibility for the free-flow of communication within the team
- Providing feedback to Global Account Director on the effectiveness of the team, the performance of members of the team and the quality of service
- Showing willingness to develop ideas that can help the team grow and fulfilling its goals
- Working with your directs to best manage and develop innovative marketing activities towards affiliates as well as negotiating and restructuring deals to ensure that all activities are commercially viable at all times while being fully compliant
- Responsible of the P&L for affiliate revenues for your teams markets
- Setting up all other relevant processes required within, and outside of the team to improve efficiencies, performance and promoting growth
- Supporting the Affiliate Team to make sure they have all possible tools to reach their individual targets
- Monitoring affiliate practices of your team and ensure compliance is adhered to
- Staying up to date with current legalities and changes in your market landscapes
- Implementing initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Monitoring and analyzing results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
- Optimizing all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
- Reactivating old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
- Assist managing onsite content and affiliate marcomms – promotions visibility and adding information including game content and blogs
- Creating and developing top line affiliation reports for the director of Affiliates and Internal Stakeholders to ensure that we are fully aware of all KPI’s and our budget vs spend.
- Working with the Program Manager to ensure that all data in Omarsys is present and correct
- Creating and delivering weekly reports to 3rd Parties -affiliate networks etc
- Creating and delivering ad-hoc reports to business owners / Head of Affiliates.
- Conducting regular competitor analysis
- Understanding what our competitors are doing in terms of marketing collateral, welcome offers and promotions.
- Looking for new Industry trends and promotional concepts.
- 4/5 years of experience in a similar role within the gaming industry.
- Line manager experience
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent Networking Skills
- Extensive contact book
- Basic HTML experience desirable
And you’re of course also:
- Fluent in English and a second language (fluency in Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish) would be considered an asset but not essential
- Excellent written communication skills with a flair for the creative
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Metrics driven with exceptional analytical skills
- Motivated team player and self-starter, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Optimist and loves a challenge
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!