After Sales Quality Supervisor
Required SkillsAfter Sales Service Confidence Customer Requirements Driving License English Maltese Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Problem Solving
Our client is a leading import and distributor of bespoke furniture.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to make sure that the quality standards of our company are maintained after the sale is closed;
- Oversee and monitor the order process;
- Finding the source of the issue in order to avoid complaints as much as possible;
- Go on-site and offer solutions to issues that might arise during the installation process;
- Co-ordinate and delegate the installation teams with instructions and updating them with plans and changes prior to their visit to the client;
- Following that all updates resulting after the installation appointment are passed on to the After Sales Department;
- Carrying out onsite visits to clients, to monitor installed goods are up to standard and to monitor clients’ concerns and satisfaction;
- Managing teams from different departments.
- Previous experience in the carpentry industry as well as experience in installing is a must.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Maltese and English;
- IT literate;
- In possession of a B driving license;
- Strong commitment to customer service and a keen eye for detail;
- Have Leadership skills and be able to delegate and suggest solutions;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to understand project management and installation methods;
- A good critical thinker, able to ascertain issues that are beneficial to the company;
- Ideally have a good technical background and capable of multitasking.