Agile Delivery Manager
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden -Hybrid set-up environment
As Agile Delivery Manager at ComeOn!, you will take full ownership of the deliveries of different projects and product features in the tech organisation. You work closely with the Product Owners, developers and testers to make sure that requirements are clear, that plans for technical realisation are set and are effectively executed. Throughout the different projects, expectations need to be managed and obstacles need to be identified early and mitigated against. You need to analyse the processes and actively work with continuous improvement. You will accommodate for the squads ceremonies. Simply put, you will be the go-to person for the delivery related inquiries, “spindeln i nätet”.
- Coordinate and facilitate of our self-organised squads
- Close collaboration with members of the squad: developers, QA, UX and PO´s
- Working close to Product Owners and making sure that requirements are complete before development starts and available throughout the delivery cycle.
- Stakeholder in incident management
- Continuous improvement of process based on member input and stakeholder discussions
- Facilitate the Agile ceremonies for 2-3 squads
- Project management
Your focus is on making things happen, thus ensuring our squads have everything they need to succeed. You are great at managing stakeholders and will be responsible for coordinating across multiple departments to remove any impediments. You will perform data analysis to create or modify our processes. You are the enabler for our squads to deliver our roadmap items on time. You are the single point of contact for delivery processes related topics and constantly collaborating with all areas of our group, be it: legal, compliance, product, staffing, and senior management to ensure that the squads are delivering as expected.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Hybrid work Setup
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!