AML Compliance Analyst
Required SkillsAccuracy AML Analytical Business Administration Compliance Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Report Writing
Our Client is a leading player in Trusts and Fund Administration.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Assistant Manager and Head of Operations;
- Responsible for the day-to-day processing and review of investor trades;
- Processing investor requests in accordance with the fund’s constitutional documents;
- Processing subscription/redemption order requests;
- Maintaining the Shareholder Registers of the various funds under administration;
- Completing AML checks on shareholder accounts;
- Liaising with investor queries on an ongoing basis;
- Managing the Transfer Agency relationship with Fund Managers;
- Providing periodic reporting of shareholder trading activity to Fund Managers.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fund administration and/or an AML role;
- Compliance and/or AML diploma would be considered as an asset.
- Excellent administrative and business support skills;
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced level in Microsoft Excel would be considered an asset);
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines;
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Work calmly under pressure;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.