AML Compliance Consultant
Required SkillsAML Attention to Detail Bachelors Degree in Law CFT English Organisational and Time Management Self-awareness Self-motivation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist clients in developing an understanding of AML/CFT processes and controls, and supporting them in assessing their effectiveness in mitigating AML/CFT compliance-related risks;
- Carrying out AML/CFT compliance-related audits and/or assessments;
- Assist clients with AML/CFT compliance related queries;
- Assist clients in corresponding with regulators;
- Assist in the preparation of customer risk assessments and business risk assessments;
- Deliver AML/CFT training and awareness sessions; and
- Assist in the drafting of relevant AML/CFT related policies and procedures.
- A university degree or equivalent in a legal, criminology or finance related discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience working in an AML/CFT or regulatory compliance role;
- Knowledge of all AML/CFT compliance-related laws and regulations.
- Have a keen interest in regulation and compliance;
- Have an understanding of regulatory compliance, investigations, and audits;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Have sound presentation skills;
- Be able to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects;
- Have the propensity and willingness to take a proactive approach with minimal supervision;
- Be Self-motivated and have the drive to be excellent and a keen eye for detail;
- Be Willing to learn and have an aptitude for acquiring new competencies.