Required SkillsAML Attention to Detail Complaint Management Compliance Leadership Microsoft Office Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assisting in the management of a team of professionals;
- Ensure that the firm remains compliant with the relevant AML/FT legislative requirements;
- Oversee the administration of compliance processes;
- Oversee the client on-boarding and ongoing monitoring process;
- Ensure that employees adhere to required policies and procedures;
- Assist in the development and delivery of adequate relevant training to staff members;
- Keep updated on any changes in any relevant laws and regulations and take necessary actions to ensure the firm’s ongoing compliance;
- Develop and improve any compliance procedures as may be deemed relevant;
- Support in the preparation of internal reports for senior management;
- Assist in regulatory reporting to the relevant authorities for timely submission;
- Assist in the management of a team of professionals, and provide technical guidance and oversight of the team’s daily work;
- Engage in any other tasks commensurate with the role.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, preferably within a financial services environment;
- Strong regulatory background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Extensive knowledge of the relevant Anti Money Laundering legislation;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer literacy;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to priorities work;
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn;
- Excellent communication skills.