AML Manager (m/f/x)
Lead our team of AML Analysts and develop a high-performing team to reach our department targets in order to mitigate compliance breaches. Working for a regulated company that ranks as the number one sportsbook in Germany, we need an analytical and strategic leader who will support the Head of Department in executing the department strategy and roadmaps so that we can keep progressing and continue to reach new levels of excellence.
Your playing field:
- Take ownership of leading the B2C operational alignment between two of our pillars, Online and Retail
- Lead your team of Agents and Analysts, onboard them effectively and keep track of their performance in reaching our department targets, KPIs and SLAs – we never settle for second!
- Data is how we stay ahead, gain insights and drive innovation. You will report any technical improvements or abnormalities to our Optimisation team and any suspicious behaviour to our Compliance team.
- Since our business relies on ethical transparency and integrity, and it’s the standard we set, you will take care that correct quality monitoring is in place to mitigate compliance breaches.
- While working closely with Compliance, all Responsible Gaming processes will be kept up to date and practical training will be provided to your team, we never stop learning
- We aim to Maximise Spannung for our customers! So keep up to date with our Customer Operations developments and maintain your strong relationships with stakeholders.
- You will support with audits and since every day is different with new challenges to tackle, when ad-hoc matters arise, they’re in your hands.