Analyst – Compliance
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Compliance Leadership Monitoring MQF Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a bank.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring of regulatory developments and identifying, on time, relevant legislation to ensure compliance with legislative initiatives impacting the Bank and its subsidiaries;
- Identifying the detailed requirements stemming from legislation, as well as the relevant business areas that are impacted by such requirements;
- Carrying out an impact assessment and communicating the requirements including applicable timeframes;
- Providing regulatory interpretation, training, and guidance to the business areas, as required, and participating in consultations issued by the regulatory authorities, as applicable;
- Attend regular meetings and research areas as necessary, including conducting random checks with the respective business owners;
- Be up to date of changes in regulations and relevant legislation affecting the Bank and its subsidiaries;
- Contribute to the elaboration of the supervisory plan for our Group, identify the regulatory obligations prior to the revision and rank on importance;
- Conducting on-site and off-site analyzes within the group and implementing operational requirements;
- Completion of reports following the evaluation of the monitoring and follow-up of the recommendations;
- Knowledge of the strategic implications of the recommendations and proposals;
- Follow up on recommendations that require knowledge of the strategic implications of recommendations and proposals.
- Holds a 6 level MQF Degree or an equivalent professional qualification related to Law, Banking or Investment Services;
- A minimum of 5 years' working experience in the analysis, interpretation, and monitoring of Regulation;
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Regulatory Developments;
- Possess strong knowledge of the Financial Services industry.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Excellent leadership, and analytical skills;
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within tight time frames;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.