App Acquisition specialist
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: London + Hybrid set-up environment
- Planning and executing campaigns across a variety of apps, channels, and markets.
- Setting-up and daily optimizing of paid app campaigns on multiple advertising channels, such as PPC, Social Media, Display and partner networks to scale app acquisition and performance within the group’s KPIs.
- Defining creative briefs for our in-house creative team in order to produce performance driven and innovative content, while ensuring assets are being delivered on time.
- Running continuous A/B tests to improve performance and make data-driven decisions
- Working cross-functionally with other teams such as marketing specialists and data analysts to optimise our efforts.
- Producing performance reports and identifying trends and optimization opportunities.
- Liaising with different partner publishers and proactively identifying new potential acquisition and retention channels and assisting with tracking implementation and troubleshooting.
- 1+ year experience managing performance marketing campaigns across paid channels with a history of delivering results.
- Experience in optimising campaigns based on specific target KPIs.
- Experience analysing post-install campaign metrics or web conversion events and regularly providing updates to improve our acquisition and retargeting efforts.
- Basic knowledge about the mobile advertising space and the mobile app environment.
- Preferably experienced with App Performance Marketing and tools such Appsflyer, Adjust, Apptweak, App Annie, or Google Analytics.
- Experience with digital advertising, such as PPC (preferably Apple Search Ads experience), Social advertising (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube) or paid display campaigns.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Gym Allowance
- 33 days holidays, including bank holidays.
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!