Application Support Engineer
Required SkillsAnalytical Bachelor Degree Computer Docker HAproxy Information Technology Java Linux MS Azure Nagios PHP PostgreSQL Problem Solving Ruby Self-motivation SQL Teamwork vMware
Our client is a leading company within the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Application Support Manager;
- Install, configure and maintain applications, services, servers and environments;
- Proactive analysis and pre-emptive incident reduction by means of monitoring/trend analysis;
- Develop, deploy, tune and upgrade applications and services;
- Ensure best practice security to maintain compliant status;
- Implement automation technologies to aid productivity;
- Recommend & utilise new products/tools to give the best possible solution to issues;
- Support internal users and external parties/clients.
- Hold a BSc in computer science or similar;
- Have 2 – 4 years commercial experience within a similar role;
- Have strong Unix/Linux skills, (Debian, Ubuntu);
- Experience working with Apache/Nginx/Tomcat, HAProxy;
- Experience working with Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus or similar monitoring tools;
- Experience of Log management/aggregation tools such as Graylog or ElasticSearch;
- Knowledge of Gambling and Betting.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Be a team-player.