Architect and Civil Engineer
Required SkillsAutoCAD BA Architecture Building Construction Civil Engineering Communication Driving Licence English Leadership Maltese Microsoft Office Self-motivation Teamwork Technical Drawing
Our client is a well-established group of companies with a main focus on construction and product manufacturing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Analysing and studying detailed drawings, specifications, and tender documents;
- Discussing the objectives, requirements, and budget of a project and specifying the nature and quality of materials;
- Raising requisition for the timely supply of materials & labour etc. to keep the progress in line with the target program;
- Conducting regular meetings with site supervisors and other contractors to discuss the day’s progress, achievements as well as future works;
- Undertaking presence on construction sites for full-time site inspections and supervision;
- Obtaining and controling periodical progress bills from sub-contractors and certifying the quantity of work done;
- Undertaking snagging inspection on practical completion of the works and managing the process to rectify any defects;
- Keeping abreast with markets trends to ensure adequate awareness and information about new solutions and materials;
- Managing and producing accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or equivalent with technical background;
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role in Malta;
- Experience in the use of Auto-Cad, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Projects;
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English;
- Hold a clean driving license.
- Have multi-tasking skills;
- Be self-motivated, energetic and adaptable;
- Be a team player;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Have good communication and leadership skills.