Assistant Accounts Manager
Required SkillsACCA Attention to Detail BA (Hons) Bachelor of Accountancy Bookkeeping Communication Invoicing Organisational and Time Management Payments Payroll Self-motivation VAT
Our client is a provider of corporate, tax, accounting, business advisory, and administration services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Post and process invoices and journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Assist/Review reconciliations;
- Process payments, issue invoices and post invoices;
- Assist in the administration and book keeping;
- Prepare balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements;
- Review expenses, payroll records as assigned;
- Prepare and submit quarterly/yearly VAT reports;
- Assist and prepare monthly/yearly closing up to the finalizing of the Financial Statements;
- Assist with other accounting projects;
- Supervise and mentor other junior accounting executives within the company;
- Coordinate with clients and maintain a portfolio of clients within different sectors;
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Be in the final stages or in possession of an ACCA qualification or similar qualifications;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a client accounting role will be considered as an asset;
- Good understanding of basic accounting and financial reporting principles;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Be attention to detail;
- Time management skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills.