Assistant Financial Controller
Required SkillsBank Reconciliation Data Analysis English Financial Statements Maltese Organizational Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Analysing all financial information;
- Carrying out general accounting duties such as data entry;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Debtors and creditors control;
- Computation of the trial balance;
- Analysing financial information;
- Preparing financial management reports;
- Assistance in financial audits and budgets;
- Analysing and advising on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Experience in accounting packages and MS Office is a necessity;
- Should possess or else be studying for an accountancy qualification.
- Highly motivated, meticulous and responsible team player;
- Strong leadership and goal oriented skills;
- Smart,mature and of professional disposition;
- Capable to work on own initiative;
- Proficient computer literacy in word, excel and emails;
- Excellent organisational,verbal and written communications skills;
- Fluent in both Maltese and English language;
- Able to work flexible hours.