Assistant Mechanical Technician
Required SkillsElectrical English Inspection Mechanical
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspect and service firefighting equipment;
- Installs and repairs pipework (both metal and HDPE pipes) for firefighting systems;
- Assists the technician with the inspection, repair, and testing of firefighting systems – both land and marine-based;
- Assist technician to maintain and inspect suppression systems both land-based and marine base;
- Inspects and tests high-pressure cylinders for both land-based and marine clients;
- Inspects and tests fire extinguishers for both land-based and marine base;
- Tests and refills Breathing Apparatus;
- On the job training will be provided.
- Preferably MQF Level 3 Diploma Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical subjects;
- Electrical Licence A and B;
- Knowledge and experience in the service field will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written;
- Possess a valid driving license;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Demonstrate confidence in his/her ability;
- Hold a respectful, courtesy, and a positive attitude.