Required SkillsAAT Access Accounts Calling Clients Client Networking Client Relations English GAPSE Report Writing Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Audit Senior and Audit Manager;
- Gain extensive applied knowledge on a variety of sectors including Gaming, Shipping, Financial Services, Trusts, Foundations, Portfolio Companies and general Trading Companies;
- Learn how to build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel;
- Obtain hands on experience on the conduct of Audit and Assurance engagements;
- Develop skills to be able to interpret International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA);
- Obtain the necessary skills to be able to prepare Financial statements in accordance with GAPSE, GAPSME and IFRS.
- Currently pursuing or interested in pursuing an ACCA or equivalent qualification;
- Previous experience in an accounting or audit position will be considered an asset;
- Ability to identify and report sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team;
- Be Smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for detail;
- Have good communication and organisational skills;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Be highly organised;
- The selected candidate will be offered a health insurance.