Required SkillsACCA Access Accounts Audit GAPSE Report Writing Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Report to the Audit Senior and Audit Manager;
- Learn how to build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel;
Obtain hands on experience on the conduct of Audit and Assurance engagements;
Develop skills to be able to interpret International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA);
Obtain the necessary skills to be able to prepare Financial statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS.
- Currently pursuing or interested in pursuing an ACCA or equivalent qualification;
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software if required;
Previous experience in an accounting or audit position will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Have a flexible approach to work;
Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Be highly organised.