Required SkillsACCA Attention to Detail Audit Customer Needs Self-motivation Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international, integrated and independent firm, specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Audit Senior/Audit Managers;
- Provide support to Audit Seniors;
- Perform assigned audit work based on a risk-based approach and identify audit issues;
- Review accounting systems and controls and identify any weak areas;
- Prepare audit documentation in accordance with International Auditing Standards and our Audit Manual;
- Establish working relationships with clients and business partners.
- ACCA professional qualification, and/or holds a degree in Bachelor of Commerce;
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written;
- Excellent computer literacy and have a good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel;
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent inter- and intrapersonal skills;
- Organised, proactive and a quick learner;
- Results oriented;
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Monday to Friday, between the core hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm with the possibility to work flexible hours, as early as 7am and as late as 9.30am.