Required SkillsAudit Business Development Client Relations Consultancy Coordination IFRS Report Writing Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development;
- Develop and coach high performing people and teams, leading, guiding and supporting them to make an impact that matter;
- Offer insightful recommendations about a broad range of complex issues related to business processes and controls by leveraging expertise and experience in the entity's sector;
- Identify the audit approach to be taken from an early stage and checks that adequate resources are identified that have the required skills, knowledge and experience to perform the work;
- Involve team members in the planning process and where required guide more junior members of the team in their prioritisation;
- Prioritise appropriately and make or implement contingency plans where necessary;
- Perform join activities with specialists early in the audit to identify risks;
- Understand relevant controls and substantive procedures, agree on the division of responsibilities, including planned tests of IPE, and prepare scoping memos;
- Suggest mitigating testing when controls are found to be ineffective or other conditions may indicate possible misstatements, apply professional scepticism to consider the broader impact on our audit;
- Run file check regularly throughout the audit, checks all points have been cleared at the end of each audit, choosing an appropriate file structure for each engagement;
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the relevant regulatory framework, IFRS and other IAS's when relevant as well as an advanced understanding of business cycles and operational internal controls;
- Able to provide audit team and clients with a critical view and recommendations;
- Active in knowledge management by monitoring/providing input to internal databases;
- Be regarded as a specialist in the audit approach;
- Setting the direction to deliver exceptional client services.
- Holding an ACA, ACCA or BA Accty qualification or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role;
- Proven audit management experience.
- Experience and evidence of business development;
- Good knowledge and experience of IFRS and ISA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence;
- Sound computer literacy and Microsoft Office;
- Good team player.