Required SkillsAccounts Audit CPA Financial Statements GAPSE IFRS
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing a client portfolio (local and foreign) such that all client needs are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Pre-audit planning for audit engagements;
- Reviewing of clients’ accounting procedures;
- Performing technical reviews of audit work;
- Preparation of Financial Statement reports;
- Identifying client business needs and assisting partners in developing a tailored solution;
- Conducting Audit tests;
- Review Audit documentation and preparation of documentation to support Audit jobs;
- Interacting with clients and managing the field audit approach together with Supervisors and managers;
- Mentoring junior staff.
- Have 2-3 years of experience in Audit;
- Possess a Degree level of education in accountancy Hons, Masters in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent qualification;
- Fluency in English language is a must, whilst the ability to communicate in Maltese will be considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of GAPSE, GAPSME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards;
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team, inspire, mentor and manage a team of individuals working to demanding deadlines;
- Be smart, highly motivated, and well presented;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills in English;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure handling multiple engagements.