Required SkillsAudit Financial Statements GAPSE GAPSME IFRS
Our client is an international, integrated and independent firm, specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Audit Managers/Audit Partners;
- Assisting Audit Managers with planning of audit and identification of risk areas;
- Undertake statutory audits of financial statements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and Accounting;
- Preparing financial statements in line with IFRS/GAPSE/GAPSME;
- Lead and co-ordinate audit projects and audit teams;
- Provide feedback to audit assistants on audit work assigned to them;
- Actively manage the client relationship;
- Continuously develop the technical skills of audit assistants.
- Fully qualified professional – ACCA and/or Masters in Accountancy;
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in audit firm.
- Monday to Friday, between the core hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm with the possibility to work flexible hours, as early as 7am and as late as 9.30am.