Required SkillsAudit Client Networking Communication Coordination Report Writing TAX
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing reports, documentation and correspondence under superior’s supervision;
- Keeping up-to-date with latest accounting and auditing developments;
- Consulting with superior on issues identified and research these;
- Identifying statutory and regulatory changes that will affect own clients;
- Reviewing management letter points of junior staff and drafts paragraphs for letters with minimum supervision;
- Establishing close working relationship with client;
- Maintaining regular contact with accounting staff during the assignment;
- Drawing up plans and timetables for assignments;
- Monitoring own performance against time allocations and reports difficulties;
- Producing a largely complete ‘end product’ with a list of outstanding issues to be addressed at a clearance meeting;
- Handling a small number of assignments at the same time;
- Drafting audit planning brief for own assignments which address relevant issues; and
- Independently completing small engagements with minimum manager/partner’s review.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role, preferably within a big company or the Big 4;
- Good understanding of the firm's audit approach and is able to apply understanding in theory;
- Basic understanding of tax issues and how these impact clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills;
- Ability to abide by deadlines;
- Proficiency in Excel and technical use;
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team.