Required SkillsAnalytical Audit Communication Problem Solving Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing a portfolio of clients;
- Auditing, acknowledging and resolving any queries including the application of the relevant standards;
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with clients;
- Auditing client accounting, financial statements reports, and documentation;
- Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Management and Head of Departments.
- Be in possession of an Accounting qualification (University of Malta / ACCA or equivalent);
- Previous working experience within the financial industry or assurance is considered an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken, any additional languages are considered a plus;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organized, and detail-oriented.