Required SkillsCommunication Documentation Electrical Electronic Electronic Devices English Health and Safety Maltese
Our client is a private transportation company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Technical duties: general maintenance and repairs on starters, alternators, light body (exterior and interior) repairs;
- Fill in work orders and follow up requests sent to the storehouse;
- Perform diagnostics on vehicle electrical breakdowns and incidences and preventive and corrective works;
- Carry out general maintenance, service and repairs duties on electrics efficiently;
- Ensure that vehicles on which s/he has made diagnostic and repairs are safe and reliable, and fulfil government standard requirements;
- Filling out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability;
- Ensure effective cleaning and organization of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous wastes management;
- Ensure compliance to policies namely security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance and eco-friendly established in the area of responsibility;
- Follow the Team Supervisor instructions;
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
- A post-secondary level of education;
- At least 3 years' experience in electrical maintenance and repair of industrial vehicles with euro 6 engines;
- Experience working on diesel engines, trucks, and buses.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Have a very good level of written and spoken English, Maltese or Spanish;
- Organized and able to coordinate and communicate well with others;
- Good knowledge in maintenance and repair of diesel engines;
- Good diagnosis skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Shifts between Monday and Sunday.