B2B Marketing Manager
Required SkillsBA (Hons) Communication Maltese Marketing Plans Proactive SEO
We are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to work from our Malta Office and to assist company growth by creating and successfully developing and implementing a marketing strategy and a plan that can increase brand awareness and marketshare to generate business for the brand, as well as help establish ESA Gaming as a leader in the mobile games field.
Key Responsibility Areas
– Industry knowledge, thought leadership, content production
– PR, event management and written communications
– Experience and understanding of mobile casino games and iGaming in general preferred
– Malta Based with some remote working and travel
- – Ownership of marketing strategy and budget
- – Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets, reporting to senior management
- – Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- – Organise the company’s events such as ICE London,SIGMA etc
- – Promote the brand at tradeshows and major industry-related events.
- – Represent the brand in print and digital media.
- – Increase brand awareness and market share.
- – Manage and measure marketing campaign costs in line with budget
- – Stay on top of market and consumer trends and the activities of competitors
- – Generate (and execute) thought leadership themes and quarterly content plans
- – Run targeted marcoms activities around events, webinars and/or social media
- – Select, negotiate and liaising with marketing suppliers
- – Content production, including interviews with colleagues and clients for editorial pieces
- – Ownership of the ESA Gaming website
- – Ensure consistent use of brand and brand values
- Required Experience
– Strong product / iGaming knowledge
– Understanding of B2B and B2C businesses in the sector
– Native English speaker
– Optimistic outlook and confidence to network effectively internally and externally
– Event management skills (incl. digital).
– Demonstrable product marketing skills
– Self-motivated and goal oriented in meeting deadlines with ability to set and prioritise goals
– Organized and meticulous,demonstrating the ability to keep to strict deadlines and communicate plans and progress efficiently and effectively