B2B Sales Executive
Required SkillsBusiness Development CRM Data Analysis English Maltese Microsoft Office Negotiation Research Sales Self-motivation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is leading in media and advertising.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for generating sales;
- Identifying potential business prospects all whilst retaining, managing and supporting our existing clients;
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities;
- Research and analyse sales options;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects;
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products;
- Collect and analyse information and prepare data and sales reports;
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job;
- Build and maintain professional networks;
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- At least 2 years' experience in a sales or similar role;
- Experience in sales and marketing will be a plus;
- In possession of a BSc in Sales / Marketing will be considered an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken, Maltese will be considered an asset;
- Strong commitment to customer service and a keen eye for detail;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and CRM software;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations;
- Fast learner and quick thinker;
- Passionate about sales;
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.