BI Data Scientist (m/f/x)
Do you love large volumes of data and have a passion to derive valuable insights from it? Are you a strong problem-solver with great attention to detail and a team player? Do you want your work to have a real impact on the performance of the company?
If so, you are in the right place!
Tipico is looking for a BI Data Scientist who can write codes and is interested in taking over tasks from our Data Science Team. Amongst others, you build a self-service analytics solution and support various stakeholders' needs by providing insights in various formats (reports, dashboards, and analysis). Being a field expert, the BI Data Scientist needs to understand business challenges and the data maturity of the clients to build the most adapted solution including using Machine learning.
Your playing field:
- You deliver business intelligence solutions and provide thought leadership and technical consultation to the various stakeholders that the team supports
- You occasionally design and develop the ETL processes for the proposed data model and utilize them efficiently
- You support the business with ad-hoc reporting requests and perform analysis
- You model and improve algorithms given a set of business cases and help implement them in production
- You are able to build and interpret probabilistic models of complex, high-dimensional systems
- You perform complex ad-hoc data analysis and communicate data stories when required
- You evaluate model output, formulate and test hypotheses, weigh alternatives, and determine appropriate responses
- You demonstrate proficiency in one or more areas of the following areas:
statistics, machine learning, deep learning, decision trees, clustering, network analysis, graph theory, regression analysis, topological data analysis