BI Developer (m/f/x)
Do you love large volumes of data and have a passion to derive valuable insights from it? Are you a strong problem-solver with great attention to detail and a team player? Do you want your work to have a real impact on the performance of the company?
If so, you are in the right place!
Tipico is looking for a BI Developer to join our dynamic team. As a BI Developer, you will be the first point of contact in the Data Tribe with internal Tipico stakeholders. Within this role, you will provide support for data related queries from the stakeholders by creating dashboards, reports and analysis. You will also manage various projects within data integration and visualisation.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a BI Developer (m/f/x) to join the team!
Your playing field:
- Support. You deliver business intelligence solutions and provide thought leadership and technical consultation to the various stakeholders that the team supports.
- Develop. You occasionally design and develop the ETL processes for the proposed data model and utilize them efficiently.
- Reporting. You support the business with ad-hoc reporting requests and perform analysis.
- Algorithms. You model and improve algorithms given a set of business cases and help implement them in production.
- Data Analysis. You perform complex ad-hoc data analysis and communicate data stories when required.
- Modeling and testing. You evaluate model output, formulate and test hypotheses, weigh alternatives, and determine appropriate responses.