BI Operations Executive
Required SkillsCommunication Data Analysis ERP Fraud Operations SQL
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the BI Senior Manager;
- Ensure that all the day to day operations run smoothly and any required actions are taken within agreed SLAs;
- Day to Day business and technical operations for BI, ERP, RFC (Revenue and Fraud Control);
- Execution of routine tasks, following documented procedures for BI, ERP, RFC;
- Data analysis;
- Act as the main contact person with business stakeholders, which entails handling the helpdesk requests.
- Holding an IT qualification in related subject areas;
- Experience with handling and processing large amounts of data, using SQL queries to extract and present data is considered as an asset;
- Experience with using BI tools such as SAP BO, Qlik, SSRS, Power BI is considered an asset;
- Any experience with working on an ERP system is considered an asset;
- Working with the Revenue and Fraud Control team or tasks is considered an asset;
- Any experience with handling day to day operations is considered an asset;
- Experience in the Telecoms industry will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work in a team environment;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and be solution-oriented;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.