Required SkillsCommunication Cryptocurrency Ethereum Solidity TypeScript Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is specialised in the financial derivatives market and trading.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Trading derivatives and participating in financial prediction markets;
- Optimisation of the web-based platform;
- Be part of the creation of a massive, online, peer-to-peer platform for participants to exchange value directly without the need to facilitate a centralised part;
- Developing and implementing items like accelerators and assets, assisting with an organisation's infrastructure setups utilising technologies like Ethereum, and ensuring applications are secure;
- Optimising an open financial system on DeFi with Ethereum and USDC;
- Responsible for determining application release dates and monitoring the implementation to ensure projects are completed on time;
- Be involved with the regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Node.js, TypeScript and Solidity experience is a must;
- Experience in Back-end and Front-end development languages;
- Understanding of Layer 2 Blockchain concepts, at least one of: State Channel, Payments Channel, Pegged Side Chains or Plasma;
- Knowledge of Kotlin and/or Java would be considered an asset; also in Crypto USD;
- Proficient in Blockchain technical concepts, cryptography, and secure architecting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability and willingness to see your work in the wider product context;
- Self-starter, not afraid to work as a part of bigger team and also alone on some tasks;
- Hungry for learning more, being exceptional Blockchain technical expert, go-to person;
- Paying attention to details.