Brand Designer - Parental Cover
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Managing a multi-brand portfolio on its proprietary platform, offering a secure, innovative, and entertainment-driven player experience in both casino and sports. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden -Hybrid
Parental Cover will be 6 months long.
We are searching for the right person to complete our cross-functional brand team!
As the Designer for Snabbare, you will be responsible for the full visual identity of this incredible brand. The day-to-day responsibility ranges from on-site material and marketing material to sketches for TV commercials. You will be producing materials for Snabbare – one of our biggest brands in Sweden.
The main functions will lie in visual design but also with a strong influence on brand identity. Attention to detail and creativity are key skills. We are searching for somebody passionate about developing and pushing the boundaries of the visuals that we deliver across all our channels.
- Being responsible for all visual and design work
- Producing engaging and entertaining designs on a daily basis to promote games, sporting events and brand products
- Visualising concepts for marketing campaigns
- Creating amazing HTML banners
- Creating newsletter images to support the content in our emails
- Designing banners for our site
- Marketing material such as banners, thumbnails and newsletter headers
- Concept design for motion graphics
- Being creative and driven to deliver the best product to our customer
- Being an active member of a cross-functional brand team
- Maintaining the brand expression
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with marketing graphics for the web is needed
- CSS, WordPress and Animation skills are desirable but not mandatory
- Experience working with Bannerflow
- Experience working with short animations
- Previous experience in iGaming
- Experience working with the printing process
- Excellent in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Great at photo manipulation and banner design with an eye for composition and illustration
- Good understanding of colours, layout and form, with experience in conversion design for web
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A strong portfolio highlighting the use of photography, illustrations and typography in various layouts
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
- An education from an advertising or design school, digital agency or In-house agency is ideal
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
At ComeOn, we’ve embraced a Hybrid Work model, giving our employees the flexibility to work some days at home. Our offices are thoughtfully designed to support this model, featuring practical workspaces for focused efforts and collaborative zones for dynamic creative exchanges. We believe in the power of collaboration to drive innovation and success. While our offices are known for their vibrant atmosphere, rest assured that our primary focus is on achieving results together. We prioritize efficiency and maintain a balance between hard work and camaraderie. When you visit our offices, expect a warm welcome and professional support. Choose ComeOn for your next career move, and experience a workplace that values productivity, teamwork, and the spirit of collaboration.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!