Brand Manager - Hajper
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Stockholm,Sweden + Hybrid
As Brand Manager for Hajper you have an exciting challenge, heading up our second biggest brand on the Swedish market. You are responsible for the full brand PnL, managing a substantial marketing budget and making sure that the brand meets its strategic goals and KPI’s. You lead a team of four talented members and you thrive on the opportunity to show the way and enable them to reach their full potential. You also work closely with the other Swedish Brand Managers, our central specialists as well as our external media agency and media partners.
You have a good understanding of the Swedish market and the Casino and Betting product. Being innovative in your approach, you look forward to searching for different ways to grow Hajpers market share. You are data driven and have experience on how to analyse, develop and operate an efficient media mix.
Working with others is fun and you enjoy interacting, bouncing ideas and making things happen. Demanding situations fuel you to prove to yourself and others that this can and will work; hurdles are there to be jumped and you’re looking forward to using your energy to lead your team and take Hajper to the next level.
- Developing the brand strategy together with the Brand Strategy Team
- Full brand PnL ownership
- Managing the marketing budget in an efficient way to the maximum effect
- Planning and buying media from a wide range of marketing channels
- Liaising with affiliate team to plan strategies & deals
- Managing successful customer retention together with your team and our central specialists
- Responsible for acquisition and reactivation campaigns
- Keeping the site attractive & up to date with current brand strategies in mind
- Retrieve & analyse relevant data
- Reaching business critical KPIs
- Act as a mentor and leader figure for your team
- Strong collaboration with other Swedish Brand Managers, our central specialists as well as our external media agency and media partners.
- Impeccable writing & editing skills; master of grammar, punctuation & style
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management & experience of balancing multiple projects
- General IT-knowledge
- Native level command of English & Swedish language
- Experience of planning, managing and optimising a marketing budget
- iGaming industry experience is a necessity including casino & sportsbook knowledge
- Experience using & optimising CRM techniques (segmentation, campaign planning, implementation, copy writing & communications)
What more? We also want you to;
- Have effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
- Prioritise tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
- Utilise marketing knowledge and/or experience
- Apply a results-oriented process using solid analytical skills
- Be able to use good judgement based on sound understanding of metrics and data
- Show adaptability and handle changes in priorities
- Show great leader skills and work as an enabler for your team
- Bring creativity and innovative ways of thinking
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Generous pension and insurance benefits (Inc. Pension, Life, Health and Occupational injury insurance)
- A 5K SEK Annual Wellbeing Allowance
- Benefits portal with amazing offer and deals!
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events!
- Flexible working hours.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!