Brand & Product Executive
Do you want to be a part of one of the most successful and top casino-brands in Sweden? Do you have a great sense of marketing, are filled with creativity and ready to press the right buttons to make the right things to happen? ComeOn Group are looking for our new Brand & Product Executive to join our team in Stockholm or Malta. Do you have previous experience of iGaming and are an excellent writer and enjoys social network? Then it might be you we are looking for!
This is an opportunity for you who want to act in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment by taking full accountability of your business area and together with your team create a first-class customer experience. Hence proactivity, efficiency and independency are a natural part of your personality.
As a Brand Executive you will take full responsibility of your business area but work closely with your team and support each other forward. So, what does a typical week looks like for you? Let’s find out…
- Plan and request campaign assets via Jira.
- Update casino and live casino banners daily with fresh games, for both desktop and mobile.
- Update casino offers with new daily offers every month.
- Set up and execute retention campaigns such as automatic messages on login.
- Set up and execute retention messages on iOS app, push notifications.
- Write newsletters, SMS, SEO content articles on game-reviews and promotions weekly/daily”. Some sportsbook content may also be necessary from time to time
- Ownership of Snabbare casino area together with BOM and BM.
- Having close contact with the relevant stakeholders.
- Having eyes on the data, following up with the KPIs of your domain and having data driven decisions.
- Working with the UI/UX team to deliver the best solutions for our customers user journey.
- Collaborating with the product owners within in the brand and in other product groups towards shared visions and goals.
- Preferably an education related to marketing or related work experience in the iGaming industry
- Native or fluent in Swedish both verbal and written
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Documentation of excellent content writing
- Basic knowledge in, HTML, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- A doer that works proactively and independently
- A team player and keen on increase efficiency and quality
- Able to analyse trends and markets and transform it to business content
- Creative and strategic thinker with a data and evidence driven mindset in decision making.
- Strong work ethic and reliable
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- 30 paid vacation days per year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Wellness Allowance of 5000 Sek annually
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Work set up