Business Intelligence Analyst
Required SkillsCommunication Data Security Multi-Tasking Organizational Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is leading corporate bank.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the IT Manager;
- Responsible for the operation and security of the Bank’s IT Systems, new systems implementation, acquisition, retention, and maintenance;
- Perform database administration (i.e. Microsoft SQL), maintenance including software installations and SQL Server configuration;
- Design, build and deployment of BI Solutions using SQL Management Studio;
- Design, build, test and deployment of database solutions via stored procedures;
- Troubleshooting technical issues such as job failure troubleshooting, performance tuning, permissions, and database configuration;
- Reviewing existing stored procedures code, recommending and implementing improvements;
- Improving the reports extracted from the core banking system;
- Act as the intermediary between the technical team and the non-technical end-users;
- Responsible for data integrity, security, and recovery;
- Provide design and development support for analytical systems and data integration applications;
- Prepare regular and/or ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Hold a university degree (MQF Level 6) in Information Technology, Mathematics, Electronics or Engineering;
- At least 2 years' experience in Banking or Financial Services and/or 4 years’ experience in working with databases;
- Experience in Risk Management;
- Previous experience in implementing Microsoft SSIS ETL package solutions will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and to work in a team environment;
- A high degree of self-confidence and well-organized;
- Outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.