Excellent opportunity to join us here at Betsson Group as our new Campaign Coordinator.
You will join a top-notch team that has passion for delivering the right message, to the right customers at the right time.
If you are hungry to learn and develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you.
As a Campaign Coordinator your focus is to coordinate and execute Casino and CRM activities to the highest standard. You must have a keen eye for detail, a passion for business, highly organised and good with time management combined with a huge desire to learn.
What's in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You're good at
- Successfully implementing CRM targeted campaigns and journeys across all the customer’s life-cycle stages and improving the campaigns KPIs by constant analysis and efficient measuring
- Comfortable with data interpretation, visualization, and reporting; creating business opportunity based on data interpretation and analysis
- Ability to work with segmentation modelling and journey mapping in order to create relevant communication and efficient bonus-campaigns
- Experience of working across channels and customer segments, attention to the customer behaviour and how to match it with relevant communication
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure, as well as experience in balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Keeping updated with the industry news and implementing CRM best-practice in accordance to the needs and strategy
- Proactive mind-set; you are a self-starter who can turn opportunities into performance
- Previous experience with the iGaming industry is considered an asset
- Previous experience with CRM tool Salesforce Marketing Cloud is considered an asset
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Owning the customer promotional calendar, while deciding on the segmentation and the target groups relevant for each campaign
- Hands-on on building targeted CRM campaigns & user journeys, starting with campaign planning and execution including pre- and post-analysis, and optimisation
- Work closely with Product (Casino and Sportsbook) and VIP team to ensure smooth running of CRM campaigns and finding new opportunities to communicate efficiently with the entire customer data base
- Define the brands contact strategy (right place, right time, right person) by aligning with the product marketers on segmentation and targeting of communication
- Champion an ongoing tests & learn programme (A.B, Control group, etc.) and work closely with the Automations team to drive new automated campaigns in the region
- Monitor the websites, ensuring all content is correct and that the casino portfolio is up to date, and competitive in the relevant markets
- Participate in regular team meetings and forums where you can share ideas and success stories, with Product teams and central CRM in order to find out about new CRM opportunities, projects and action points to implement for your region
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.