Campus Manager (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Bachelor Degree Budgeting Business Administration Cash Floats Communication
Our company is an international company that offers a range of services from e-learning to training programs.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Directors;
- Resolve the management and administrative tasks to set up and manage campus according to Head Office guidelines;
- Coordinates in particular admissions and schooling;
- Responsible for the smooth running of the center, staff management, student welfare, and the relationship with the conference organizers;
- Be alert and solve everyday problems;
- Deal with emergency situations and will be responsible for students’ welfare and discipline;
- Coordinate the cordial and transparent communication between the center, clients, service providers, Government official, and Head Office;
- Liaise with the Group Leaders daily, both informally and at scheduled meetings, understand their needs and expectations and to cooperate with them at all times;
- To line-manage Teaching staff and to ensure they successfully deliver the program.
- Control the expenses budget, deal with petty cash according to Head Office procedures, and maintain accurate accounting records and receipts.
- Carry out current administrative acts.
- Holding a Bachelor degree;
- Experience in budgeting, maintain accurate accounting records and receipts is required;
- Experience in Education Field preferably in higher studies;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking,organisational skills and time management skills;
- Problem-resolving abilities;
- Able to work under pressure in a very dynamic environment;
- Able to multitask and achieve results.