Casino Product Manager
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
ComeOn Group is looking for a Casino Product Manager to deliver the best Casino offering in the industry.
You will report to the Head of Casino RNG and be responsible for all daily operations and manage a team of talented Casino Coordinators. Your role will be responsible for managing and improving relationships with providers, games selection, CS escalation and constantly digging deep to optimise product performance to exceed casino KPIs.
This role is Key for the Group and it is a real opportunity which doesn’t come to the market so often. You will be a very important asset for product growth in existing and new areas and you will be responsible for the casino product across all brands and markets.
If you love casino games, you have a profound knowledge about the casino product and market … ComeOn Group is the right place for you!
- Manage a team of Casino Coordinators and ensure that the casino product offering is aligned with the company objectives
- Development and ownership of the roadmap, including prioritisation and negotiation of launch timeframes with project management and development teams
- Daily communication with various departments and third parties to ensure operation is running smoothly
- Maintain the integrity, performance and compliance of the Casino products within regulated markets
- Regularly conduct and publish market intelligence and competitive analysis in order to identify areas of opportunity, change and improvement. Implement new commercial opportunities for the Casino product based on findings
- Responsible for the Casino portfolio management, by regularly analysing games performance, managing underperforming games and overall game positioning across all devices as well as actively support the games and supplier selection process
- Ensure that relevant communication such as upcoming game releases, campaigns and more is being shared with various departments
- Work closely with other operational teams in order to improve user experience and enhance the company’s competitive position across different markets
- Create targets for building the business using companywide KPI’s
- Be the Casino Ambassador within the organisation
- Minimum 2 year experience in managing an online Casino product
- Results-oriented and customer focused
- Passionate about games and customer experience
- Proven previous leadership and managerial skills
- Proven track-record of understand and evaluating data
- Extensive understanding of the online casino industry
- Experience from working with third party suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building and delivering presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Can do attitude with a positive mindset
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package including a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Mondays and Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!