Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer
Required SkillsAnalytical Communication Leadership Prioritizing Service Guidelines Strategic Thinking Strategy Training
Our client is a bank.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer;
- Orchestrate the delivery of the strategy and ensuring delivery of the embedded strategic initiatives;
- Run the strategic transformation program and collaborate with the CEO and ExCo members and key line managers to operate efficiently towards the strategic and operational goals;
- Collaborate with HR to develop and drive the change initiatives agenda;
- Build the organisation’s skills and capabilities to execute the Strategic transformation agenda;
- Drive fact-based data-driven decision making, high level of ambition and accountability in leadership and management to ensure best in the class approach taken to implement initiatives and push their teams to deliver;
- Set the highest standards of corporate governance for the strategic transformation, developing rigorous governance, cadence and execution discipline to monitor and execute the strategic agenda;
- Facilitate strategic performance management by the line managers, both during the planning and execution stages of the Transformation;
- Coach the executive team and other members of the senior management team on successful interventions.
- Holding a solid academic background;
- At least 10 years’ experience in strategic planning and delivery of strategic initiatives, or other large scale transformation programs;
- Proven experience in managing complex and large scale transformational change programs.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Be independent, trustworthy and charismatic with absolute integrity;
- Demonstrate a good measure of creativity, social competence and ability to work on a team;
- Show entrepreneurial and proactive management skills and a ‘can-do attitude';
- High energy levels, stress resistance and cultural openness will be therefore highly valued.